Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 6!

 We were so sad that this was the last day of our wonderful trip..but I think we were ready to go home! So we ended our last day with touring the wonderful village called Old Sturbridge Village. We had 3 hrs to walk around this village and seriously we could have spent alot more time there! It was HUGE and seriously the colors and the village we breathtaking! I loved everything about it! After touring around we headed to get a bite to eat and headed to the airport! We got home about 2am..we were exausted but when I heard Tynlee waking up I was so EXCITED to see her. I went to pick her up and she started crying cause she could see Kit and wanted him. The rest of the morning she did not want anything to do with me...seriously broke my heart. Once she took a nap and woke up then she was back to her self and would not let me out of her site! I guess it was her way of getting back at me for leaving her...but I'm so glad that we went and I think it's always good to have a little time apart! Seriously this trip was everything I would have hoped for! Truly amazing! Hopefully one day we can get back to the East Coast!




















1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love All of the pictures of your trip... I'm so glad that you got to go... next time I'm going with you, if I have to go alone!!