Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween!

 I was so excited for Halloween this year..its really not one of my favorite holidays..but with little ones it makes it so fun! I have to admit that I had Tynlee's costume for about a month before Halloween and she looked stinkin cute as a pink poodle! We started our night off by visiting lots of family. First we started with Kit's brother and sister..but unfortunatley Rick and Laurie weren't home but Tyn loved knocking at the door and playing with the pumpkins! sad we missed you guys! Then we went to Aunt Kristy's house and she by far had the best candy! Tyn loved playing with it and trying her first sour candy which she wasn't a big fan of. We then went and looked for my brother and his family and found the cutest little red riding hood, ninja and a monkey! Tyn was definitely excited to see Trax..I love watching these 2 together! Last stop was Aunt Rae Rae's! She has the best neighborhood and if Tyn was older I probally would have taken her around but she was very content with helping Aunt Rae Rae pass out candy and play with Meah's candy!






















We had a great low key Halloween..hope all of you had a safe and fun Halloween to! I already can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

thats better. She makes the cutest poodle.. I cant even stand it. I cant believe she kept the head piece on haha makes me laugh!