As you can tell this day was freezing cold and rained all day. We did get to do alot of walking and some shopping so we braved the weather and went for it! We had another tour guide this day and she did an awesome job at showing us around Boston! We toured all the cute little seaside towns of Massachusetts..we started off at the famous fishing towns of Gloucester and Rockport! Even though it was cold and rainy it actually was really beautiful! We visited the Fishermans Statue and Families Memorial, Stage Fort Park Good Harbor Beach and more! There were some things I just took pics of from the bus because I wasn't as brave as Kit and other to get out! After touring around we wetn and ate some lunch and then the next several hours we explored the sites in Boston where many of the events of the Revolutionary War occured! Now I'm not much of History buff and really didn't pay attention much in high school..but luckily Kit and his parents are..and the older I get the more interesting it is and I do wish i would have payed attention more!
So we toured the USS Constitutuion, the Old North Church, Faneuil Hall, Old State House,Trinity Church, King's Chapel, Harvard University and The Granary Burying Ground..which I don't have a picture of because I seriously had to pee SO mad and there was no bathroom around so I had to run and find the bus..but I did run by it and did get a glance of it haha! Some things I didn't get a pic of cause seriously it was so cold and I didn't want to ruin my new camera by getting wet..there were even times that Kit didn't want to get off the bus either! So we got to see alot from the bus that day but it still was a great day and seriously the cutest building and houses!
This is where they shot the tv show Cheers!
This is Harvard..its actually a beautiful school! I loved the little chairs!
No comments:
Post a Comment