Luckily this day we had no rain even though it was cold it turned into a beautiful day! We started off by taking a tour of Fenway park..home of the Boston Red sox! While touring the Red Sox store leave it to my husband to buy a New England Patriots shirt..but I guess if they sell them..why not! I have never been to a professional baseball field..so I thought it was pretty cool! Then we headed a ways to the Minuteman Visitors Center to watch a movie of the beginnings of our Nations War of Independence! We also toured the the houses of Louisa May Alcott a great writer..she wrote the book "little women" I'm now going to have to get this book! I really like touring historical sites like this but Kit..not so much!ha! We then drove to the famous Concord Bridge where the "shots heard round the world" were fired...It simply was breath taking the leaves were beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment