Its been awhile since I've done a post of just Tynlee...on the 24th she will be 18 months..crazy yes! It's crazy to think last year at Christmas time she was only 6 months old! sad! She really is at the funnest stage..she cracks me up! As you can see she loves to get into my kitchen cupboards all day everyday...It's a mess that I clean up many many times a day!
*She loves to climb anything and everything....she may give me a heartattack.
*I took her off the bottle about a month ago and she has done fine...the only problem is she wont drink water anymore. I try and try but she gets mad...she only wants milk..which I guess is okay to.
*She has 12 teeth...she popped out 4 at the same time... 2 mollars...another on top and one bottom! I didn't even know it until I was brushing her teeth one day...she wasn't whinny and didn't have a runny nose which she usually gets!
*She says "yes" to everything!
*Absolutely hates getting her teeth brushed..drives me nuts.
*Loves Loves books...she is constantly looking at them and jabbering away!
*Still loves her spider show! such a lifesaver at times!
*Everyday she comes to me with her fake phone and says "Daddy" I tell her to call dad and she puts it up to her ear and starts talking away!
*You tell her to get mad she clenches her fist holds her breath and shakes! hilarious...I need to get a pic of this!
*Has kind of became a picky eater..which she seriously use to be a garbage disposal...she will eat but not alot.
*Whenever I say "lets go" she hauls but to the garage door!
*When I'm sitting on the ground she will bring me a book...back up and sit in my lap!
*She is really good at giving kisses and we are working on blowing kisses!
*She calls me "mom" but still calls Kit "daddy"
*Everytime she gets in the bath she says "duck" and points to her rubber ducky!
*HATES having her hair washed...its a battle everytime!
*She has started wearing out shoes and walking around with them on
*She says "ohohohoh" for ah-oh
*When I ask her what the dog says...she trys to bark but it sounds more like a growl! ha!
*She is so busy that it's always a challenge to change her diaper!
*I took her to her 16 month awhile ago and her doctor said she was doing great! I can't remember her stats so I'll have to pull out her paper and document it later....We are so lucky to have a healthy little girl!
*She is so sweet...She is constantly giving us hugs...she lays right on your should!
* Her nicknames are "tooter...thanks aunt Jess!" Tyn, Tyner, Gpa Brian calls her "Tootles" We love you Tyn girl!
1 comment:
There she is...climbing again!! Little stinker!
Can you fix the pictures before you make the book... they are just little.... other than that you look good. I love the pictures of New York....... I love the fall leaves... that is the most beautiful place to be in the fall!! I love it :)
Post a Comment