Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Babysitting!

Tynlee and I spend a whole week in St.George...first babysitting the Stafford Kids and then watching Karcyn for Jessica while she worked because my parents were in Hawaii. I must admit I was pretty nervous because lately Tynlee hasn't been sleeping well when we stay in St.George...but she must have known that I needed her to be a good girl and she was...She took awesome naps..like 2 1/2 hrs even 3 1/2 hrs...and slept all night! Karcyn has always been a great sleeper so I wasn't worried about that.
We had alot of fun...the girls usually napped at the same time and woke up around the same time..so I could get one changed and fed before the other one woke up and then lay them down about the same time! They play really well with each other and Tynlee started to really crawl while we were there..she kind of looks like she is doing the worm..so cute! Thursday and Friday were so nice that I took advantage of it and we went outside to play on the blanket and swing! It wore the girls out and they both took great naps!(feb 14th-19th)

Tynlee really loves the swing!
Karcyn also likes the swing
She is so funny...her book was on the ground and she wanted me to give it to her and she was looking through it while swinging!
So my parents have this huge blanket..that some old students made for them with pictures of the girls in that class and there old hairschool shirts and there is a picture of my Mom and Dad..so I was showing Karcyn it..and she kept saying "Papa...Nana"

Tynlee has started sticking her tongue out all the time...silly girl!

They play pretty good together!

Tynlee's first time touching grass...as you can tell by her face she didn't really like it....but the grass is dead so it's a little bit pokey!
My child is so crazy...instead of turning around she bends her body to see the t.v.! haha

We had a fun week with family! I love being in St.George...but it was really nice to come home and see Kit!

4 comments:

Randi said...

I love all the pictures. I love that tongue always out. So stinkin cute.

Jess Mangum said...

look at you just bloggin away. Crazy what happens when you live in a tiny town and nothing to do.. love the pictures of them playing, her in the swing with her book is hilarious!

Brandy and Marv said...

What a good Auntie you are- looks like fun! Seriously cute!

Jess Mangum said...

You are a great Aunt... thanks so much for all your help!! I love these pictures... they look like they are having so much fun!!