That she hated them...hahaha! I even made 2 trays full of them and I'm just hoping that as I keep introducing them to her..she will eventually like them...but by the look on her face I won't hold my breath!
I started laughing so hard when I saw these that I had a coughing attack!! I just can't imagine not liking green beans... they are on of my favorite! But, I think your right... she's not loving them... haha!!
3 comments:
BAHAHA.. karc doesn't like them either
haha she is getting so big i cant believe it. she has such a great personality and always poses good for the camera. Love you guys.
I started laughing so hard when I saw these that I had a coughing attack!! I just can't imagine not liking green beans... they are on of my favorite! But, I think your right... she's not loving them... haha!!
Post a Comment