Brooksby and Raelee went to Vegas over the weekend (feb 12-13) and asked us to babysit for them. So we got there Saturday afternoon....at some dinner...played Apples to Apples... went to the gas station for some treats...watched a movie and got ready for bed. The next morning we all slept in until 10:00(even Tynlee) made some french toast and then the girls and I made Valentine sugar cookies to take to the neighbors.
So I'm not the greatest baker and this was my 2nd attempt at making sugar cookies...and I must say they weren't to bad, Oh well if people didn't like them...they will just think Raelee isn't a good baker..hahahah!! It actually was really fun and very few fighting...that's always a plus! They were so cute and even put aprons on!!

Watching the cookies mix! These two were so into it!

Channy decided to fill the sugar jar!

Rolling out the dough and cutting out our Valentine hearts!
Thanks Stafford family for a fun weekend!! Love ya guys!
1 comment:
What a gal you are!! I'm proud of you... pretty brave to tackle sugar cookies and tend at the same time! I love the delivery car... cutest little delivery girls I've ever seen!
Post a Comment