Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Love Day!

For Valentines we were in St.George....We were going to go out to dinner...but we decided it probally would be really busy and a long wait and with a baby you never know how it will go...So the Evans family came over.. cooked some steaks and we had a nice relaxing dinner at home!
Things I LOVE:
I Love Kit, I Love Tynlee, I Love both our familys, I Love our friends, I Love our home, I Love our careers, I Love our health, I Love being a wife and mom, I Love the gospel, I Love the Temple, I Love sleep, I Love my life!Our sweet little Valentine!
We got Tynlee a little basket of stuff for her 1st Valentine!


hahha..this picture cracks me up... shows there personalies really good!
Okay so this picture is horrible of me...but cute of Kit and Tyn!
Kasse and her Valentine!


We had a nice Valentines spending time with family!

1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

Do we have the cutest kiddos or what... I love to see these three together... I can't help but think we are going to have a lot of fun with these three... they just love each other!! :)