Friday, February 25, 2011

8 months old!!

Tynlee turned 8 months old yesterday(2-24-11)...so crazy I can't believe it. People always would tell me that they grow up so fast...and I don't think you realize it till you have your own....they definitely do! Tynlee is such a sweet little girl and still likes to cuddle her mama!
*While we were in St.George she started to crawl....it's more like the worm..but she gets around!
*She is such a good baby....and will play on the floor with her toys for awhile!
*She is finally sleeping through the night...and if she does wake up...I just have to put her binki in and she goes right back to sleep!
*She still loves baths
*She has become a mama's girl....but if she see's her dad...she watched his every move!
*She still says "dada" all the time....but I'm working on "mama"..Kit said he heard her say it the other night...but I wasn't in the room!
*We have cut down on nursing. I'm only nursing her 2 times a day..morning and night and slowing trying to dry up..but I'm scared it's gonna hurt!
*She is down to 2 naps a day...one short and one long...if I'm lucky she will take 3.
*She is a night owl like her mama...she goes to sleep at about 9-9:30...wakes up between 6-7..I feed her and she goes back to sleep till about 8:30!
*She is in 9 month clothes and 3 diapers.
*She doesn't like puffs...I think she just doesn't like the texture...but she likes the gerber yogurt bites...they can be a life saver!
*She loves to swing and play with her cousins! Especially Karcyn! She gets so excited when she see's her!
*Her hair seems like it's started growing...but she still doesn't have much!
*I think that her eyes are going to be dark blue.....or else I hope they don't change..they are so pretty!
*She constantly growls...at everyone and anything!
*When she see's her Nan and if she doesn't say something to her righ away then Tyn starts to growl and fuss..until her Nan pays ALL her attention to her! so funny!
*She is such a fun girl and we are so lucky that she is ours! My 4 pound baby sure is growing up!
























Happy 8 months Tyn...We sure love you! p.s. Thanks Jessica for taking the pictures I love them!

2 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

Cute post Jamie... I love the pictures they are so cute...Jess did a great job! Love this little girl! See you Sunday :)

Nicole said...

I love the pictures! She is so cute!