So as you can tell since Tynlee is crawling now...she definitely is into to everything. I have a basket on a shelf on our entertainment center and YES she has discovered it...She pulls it down and throws everything out of it! Then the other night I was cooking in the kitchen and doing the dishes and next thing I know..I see this cute little thing worming her way into the kitchen and playing with the dishwasher! Oh man I think I'm in for it!!!!!
5 comments:
dont know what it is with the dish washers but kids are OBSESSED, Karcyn can hear it open from the other room!!
I'm not looking forward to Trax doing this at all! But he is so close!
All I can say is.... she looks way to little to be getting into all these things!! I think she is so excited to be getting around and exploring!! haha....
haha so cute! I lvoe that she can crawl! Mr. Jordan...um alittle slow ;)! You've got your hands full! See you Monday!
ahhhhh.....so dang cute!!
Post a Comment