I was so excited for Christmas Morning...Tynlee got up and up the stairs we headed! Of course the first thing she saw was her baby and stroller she kept saying "ooohhhh." Then she wasn't to interested in opeing any of her presents....she just wanted to play with her stroller and Great Gpa's cane(she loves it)..so I opened them for her and then she played with them! She really got spoiled and got some fun stuff! My inlaws are so funny cause they usually don't open there presents till later that day...but I made them open them after we were done! I think it's so fun and it's always fun to see what they get! I think it's safe to say they really liked everything they got and were really excited! Us and 2 of Kit's brothers gave them dinner and tickets to the vegas show "Viva Las Elvis." My father in law loves Elvis! They were super excited! Brian gave Jeanie a new Kindle Fire...she loves to read so it was perfect for her! I'm so glad I made them open there gifts!
We cleaned up and got ready for church...I can't believe I didn't get a picture of us before church...everytime I think about it it makes me mad..) anyways after church we rushed home..got changed and headed over to Grandma Goulding's house for lunch(of course I forgot my camera). Then came back home...put Tyn down for a nap...and just relaxed! Later that night Rick and Laurie stopped in to say hi and have dinner with us! Even though it was a small quiet Christmas...it was still really nice! I'm lucky to have inlaws that treat me like I'm one of there own kids! It was another successful Christmas and I can't wait for next years!
I can't believe this is the only family picture we got...seriously I look horrible! Oh well!
Once we got home I put all of Tynlee's presents together before putting them away! I think it's safe to say....she was a good girl this year! ha!
1 comment:
the look on jeannies face is priceless when opening the gift from you guys!
and tooter in the stroller makes me laugh haha
Post a Comment