Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

 When we woke up Christmas Eve morning I made "Christmas breakfast." Kit thought I was weird..but I had fun doing it and I'm pretty sure it's something I will always do! We put Tynlee down for a nap...got ready..and when she woke up we packed everything into the car and headed to Orderville to have Christmas with the Gouldings. Christmas Eve is great gpa Coleman's birthday..and it's a fun get together. It was pretty small this year...none of Kit's siblings were there and just a few cousin's..but it's always a good time and good food. Tynlee had fun playing with cousin's and running around! Happy Birthday Grandpa Coleman!








 This little girl LOVES to stand and sit on anything or anyone...all the time!
 As you can see...she loved sitting on great gma's presents! Honestly!








 So I always have people tell me how happy and good Tynlee is...and she really is and I feel really lucky...BUT don't let that little face fool you...cause man does she have a attitude! She was not into opening her Christmas pjs that night...maybe it was due to it being way past her bedtime!


 (Mom I know you are laughing at these pictures right now!)

Grandma Goulding read her a bedtime story(well kind of). Tynlee loves books..but she just likes to look at them and turn the pages..she's to busy to be read to! Then off to bed she went where she slept like a champ and woke up around 8am to see what Santa brought her!

1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

tooter is getting so big. snif!
her trying to look over the table made me laugh out loud, little midget!
her fit is hilarious! just wait.. it gets worse! :)