Last week we had our Christmas party and I was really excited to have Tynlee see Santa. I've told her about him and showed her pictures but she really doesn't understand who he really is! We kind of just took her by him to show her while other kids were sitting on his lap and she would just run away or hug me and hold on tight..but I still wanted to sit her on his lap! So Kit waited in line with her and when it was her turn she wasn't quite sure. She just kept looking at him and Mrs Clause with a weird look and actually lasted a few minutes on his lap until she looked up and saw Kit...then she lost it! We were all laughing so hard!! Who doesn't love a crying Santa picture!! We then came home and played a little then off to bed! It was a fun night!
1 comment:
I die every time I see these.
Post a Comment