Monday, April 25, 2011

10 Months!

This sweet little girl turned 10 months on Sunday(4-24-11)! She seriously is the sweetest little thing! She is always smiling and gets really excited when she see's Me or her Dad!!

Things to remember: She is crawling faster and faster everyday...when I say "I'm gonna get ya," she crawls even faster and just laughs.
*She has 2 bottom teeth and her 2 top teeth just broke through!
*She is quite the talker.. she says..Dada, baba, nana, and mama!! So cute to hear her little voice!
*If anyone cough's..she will copy you.
*Still likes t.v.
*When she is tired she rubbs her nose!
*She would rather get into things she isn't suppost to..than play with her toys.
*pulls herself up on everything
*Still growls alot..but she started doing this new thing..where she is crying and growling at the same time..Me and Kit just laugh at her everytime she does it! I think it's just for attention!
*Goes to bed at 9:30 and wakes up about 8-8:30!!
*She's pretty content to play in her crib..until I go get her..sometimes I don't even know she is awake!!
*She has started doing this clicking noise with her tongue.
*She is still a good eater..and lately anytime she see's any food..she starts freaking out!
*She is super ticklish..I swear everyday she is more and more! Her feet are the worst..She starts rolling her ankle around in a circle whenever I try to put socks or shoes on her!
*I have alot of people constantly ask me if she is always this happy..and always smiles! She usually is but don't let that little cute smile fool ya..cause she definitely has her moments!
*She loves people and smiles at everyone..even people she doesn't know! Sacrament Meeting she is very entertained by just looking at people!
*She is a chunky little thing..but still very petite! I think she is going to be short..like her dad!








We love you Tyn Girl!!

2 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

hhahahaha.. love that shes high centered in the entertainment center!

Raelee said...

I freaking love her!! cute pics:)