Sunday, April 24, 2011

Camping!

For Easter Weekend we usually go camping at Three Peaks with the whole Evans clan. This year Kit was on call for work so Tynlee and I went out for a couple of hours! When we go there it was really cold and rainy so we just hung out in Raelee's trailor(or took it over thanks Rae!). My Aunt Kellie does a huge Easter Egg hunt with all the kids(can't wait till Tynlee can participate!). Channy got some bubbles and entertained the kids for awhile!
















Meah and Trey!! Silly kids eating popcicles in the freezing cold!! hah..It was good to see everyone..Can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun camping!!!

Thanks- I usually just get them wherever I see cute things. My favorites are mostly target and Old Navy. But we even just got her some super cute things from WalMart!! Just depends:)

Anonymous said...

Oh and--- American Eagle has baby clothes. She's got a few things from there that are super cute! You'd like em'

THE GOULDINGS said...

These two would eat popsicle's in a snow storm!! Love them :)