Kit and I don't usually do Easter presents for each other..since our bday's are so close to it..but I decided we could get a little something..So the Easter Bunny brought us liquorice(our fav0 and a new movie!! Hope every had a good Easter! I know we did!!
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Easter Morning!!
Easter this year was pretty low key..but nice!! We got up Sunday Morning and I was so excited to show Tynlee her Easter basket!! I know she's still little to know what's going on..but it's still fun! As I was looking at what the Easter Bunny gave her..I realized it was more like christmas! haha..hey she's an only child right now!!
In her new Easter Dress!!
haha..this picture cracks me up..trying to get her to stand!! She's so funny..
Kit and I don't usually do Easter presents for each other..since our bday's are so close to it..but I decided we could get a little something..So the Easter Bunny brought us liquorice(our fav0 and a new movie!! Hope every had a good Easter! I know we did!!
Kit and I don't usually do Easter presents for each other..since our bday's are so close to it..but I decided we could get a little something..So the Easter Bunny brought us liquorice(our fav0 and a new movie!! Hope every had a good Easter! I know we did!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jamie...she is so cute! Good thing she takes after her mom! :o)
I can`t wait to see you guys. Glad you had a fun Easter.
Post a Comment