Friday, April 22, 2011

The Big 26!

Happy Birthday to my Wonderful, Handsome, Hardworking Husband!! He turned 26 yesterday. I have to confess I was feeling really guilty last night because.. I came home from St.George that afternoon and had a hair appt at 5 and then a presidency meeting at 7. So when he got home from work my client was processing so I had him open his presents.

I had steaks marinating in the fridge and finally when my meeting was over at 8:30 we went to grill them he realized we didn't have any propane..blah..so we went to Henry's drive thru!! yummy! After we ate we were to full to even eat cake! So we are having his steak dinner and cake for dinner tonight! hah..but I still made him blow his candles out on his actual birthday!

I kept apologizing to him that his birthday was kind of lame(if you know me..you know I'm a huge birthday person)Good thing he is the type that doesn't care and just thinks it's another day! Hope you had a good birthday anyways!!






Kit is really into golfing lately..he got a new set of golf clubs(no pic) and I got him some new shorts and a bunch of shirts!! Happy Birthday Kit..Tynlee and I love you very much and appreciate everything that you do for our family!!

1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

NEW CLOTHES!! WOOHOO!! Im sure after he opened his presents he went and had a minor love affair with his golf clubs, gave them a little smooch, lined them up and tucked them into bed! You're lucky you still have somewhere to sleep at night, Jamie! HaHAHA