





These pictures make me laugh and cry..These 2 love each other so much. Tynlee thinks that Karcyn is the funniest thing ever and laughs at everything she does(so cute!) and just follows her around all day! Karcyn takes good care of Tyn..feeds her things..gives her a drink..trys to pick her up and pushes her in the stroller! The sad part is Jess and Karcyn are going to be moving in 2 weeks to Wyoming! Not only will I miss Jessica and Karcyn..I know these 2 will miss each other more! It won't be the same at Nana's without these guys there!!!
3 comments:
she is getting so big Jamie oh my it is not fair how fast they grow...she is adorable though....
SAD! I like to consider Wyoming TEMPORARY! I'm really hopeful that we will be back this year.....
Oh... they will miss each other for sure... they are so cute, I can't stop looking at these pictures and laugh... they are soooo cute together!
Post a Comment