Monday, May 9, 2011

Mommy!





This little face is the reason that I love being a Mom. You never realize how amazing and rewarding it is to be a Mother until you become one. Even though my patience are tested and it can be frustrating..It's definitely WORTH it! She makes me laugh, smile, cry, and look foward to new things that she does everyday! She makes me want to be a better person! She is such a sweet little thing and I'm so extremly grateful that she choose me to be her MoM! I love you Tynlee very much and I pray everyday that I can be the best Mom for you!! Thanks Kit and Tyn for the nice flowers! Love ya guys!



Happy Mothers Day to my Wonderful Mom, Mother in Law, Sisters and friends! Love you all and thanks for everything that you have done for us!!

1 comment:

THE GOULDINGS said...

Cute Mothers Day picture of the two of you. You are such a good little Mommy... it is so rewarding to watch you with her and see the love that you have for her. There is nothing better than being a Mom... until you become and Grandma... that's when it really gets fun! Love her sweet little smiling face!! Love you Jamer :)