My nieces had Spring Break last week....and they came and stayed for a couple of days with me! Chantry was first...She came Monday to Wednesday!! It was really fun to hang out with just her and get to spend quality time with just her!! She is at a really funny..dramatic..boy crazy..girlie stage right now...and sometimes I can't help but just laugh at her!!
We had a fun time together! Panguitch isn't the funest place to be in the winter time..not much to do..So I really needed my hair colored so I taught her how and she did a really good job and she was loving it!! Then she helped me make cookies and O'henry bars for Yw's and came along with me!! We talked alot and watched t.v....She helped me alot with Tynlee so I could get some things done...She helped me organize my new closet that I just got done...but most of the time she just wanted to be on Facebook!! haha silly girl!! Sure love you Chantry...I love that you like to hang out with Aunt Jamie!!


FACEBOOK!!!

Making treats!!

We were totally jamming out while on the way to Cedar to meet Raelee!! haha...and she loved Dr.Pepper!

Just singing away!!

Then it was these 2 silly crazy girls turn!! They were there for St.Patricks Day...Now I knew that I had to be really creative with these guys..they are a little harder to entertain then Chantry...So for breakfast on St.Patty's day I made them green pancakes and green orange juice...they thought it was pretty cool!!

Green mustach!


The weather was horrible while they were here and were cooped up in the house for 2 days. They wanted to go run around outside in the snow..so I let them for just a little bit! Meah found Kits snow shovel and went to town!! (p.s. Yes this is what my yard looks like...embarrassing...this is our main goal for the summer! can't wait!)
Meah was still asleep and Sairee couldn't wait to see if we caught the lepracan...She was very suprised to see that he ate the cereal and that he got out of the trap...better luck next year!! These 2 crack me up and they have so much energy! I loved having them....Sure love you Sairee and Meah..hope you guys ALL come back soon!!
4 comments:
What a cute Aunt you are Jamie... looks like you had a lot of fun.... it is a lot of work to entertain these kiddos!! Good job... I know that their Mother appreciated the break!!
Thank you so much for letting them come!! They always have so much fun!! Look at all the fun things you girls did...This helped me out so much with my hair schedule!! You are the best...THANKS!! We will ALL come soon:) Love ya!
Meah cracks me up in all her pictures while Sairee tries her hardest to give the most beautiful smile.. haha.. seems like they had an awesome time is pang town!
What a great Aunt! I always wished that my sister and I lived closer so we could share our childrens lifes together. Treasure every moment you have with them!
Post a Comment