Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WoW... 9 months old!!

Really 9 Months Old already(3-24)!! Where does the time go? Tynlee is such a fun little girl!! She makes me laugh everyday! My Mom and I were just saying the other day that she has just started to develop this little personality!! I have a feeling she is going to be stubborn! At her 9 months check up..she weighed 17 pounds 26 inch long...I couldn't believe she was that big! *We have stopped nursing and I don't think it even phased her!! *She just got her first tooth...the doc says she has 3 coming in...one on bottom and 2 on top. *She smiles constantly *Takes 2 naps a day. *Crawling everywhere..she realy gets around *Pulls herself up on everything....tables,couches,dresser,entertainment center etc...Geez it freaks me out because daily she hits her head or face on something! *She is pretty good in the car...but when she isn't its not good..except we really don't have most of those days...thank goodness!! *She has learned how to stand up in her crib...so we had to lower it the other night just to be safe! *She will eat about anything...green beans she still hesitates on..but if I mix them with something else she will eat them! *She'll get mad at me and clench her fist together and shake!! Oh man it's hilarious!*She has finally started sitting up on her own...she just started doing it! *When we go to Nana's house she has found the toy basket..and pulls everything out of it! *We sure adore this little girl!! She makes this face alot...she put her lips together and spit!! I think the only thing she got from me is my big lips!

We love you Tyn Girl...We're so thankful that you are ours!! but stop growing so fast!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow 9 months!!! SO WEIRD! It goes so fast which means we're getting older that fast too..... crazy! She looks like she totally has a full on personality now. I love the spitting picture. haha, presli used to do that all the time. still does every now and again.

Jess Mangum said...

I was laughing out load at the picture of her with the big lips... that is so funny!! I love the one with Tyn and Mr Man... how cute are they!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie, I love the picture of the lips haha that is so so so cute and the picture of her on top of her cousin trax that just means she will be able to take care of herself when she gets older haha. Not that she will have to with Kit as her dad and all the uncles she has. I wish we got to see you guys more I want to come see your house again sometime soon. Stop by when your in town and see us we would love it.

Ashley C said...

She is so cute!!! I love her lips. It was so good to see you two last week, we need to do it more often! I still need to come see your house.

The Wright Family said...

Too cute! Love all the bath pics, she has the cutest smile! Can't believe she's 9 months! Don't you love watching them learn to do new things, it's so rewarding as a parent for some reason! :)

Raelee said...

What a cute little thing!! Gotta love her and her cute dimples!!

Brandy and Marv said...

She is just a doll- growing so fast!