Monday, March 7, 2011

Carrots & Plums!

So the last 2 days...We have introduced Tynlee to some new foods...Plums and Carrots. She loved them. She ate the Carrots right up..way better than I thought that she would. I was afraid that she wouldn't like plums because they are kind of sour..but when I made them I added a tiny bit of cinnamon and they are really good...even I like them! haha..We are sure lucky that she has been such a good eater so far!First taste of plums!


First taste of carrots..this picture makes me laugh...but the first taste is always funny!

6 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

aw!! what a good girl.. plums are a pain in the 'swear word' to make huh?!? haha.. love her little face!

Evans said...

Love her :)

erica said...

shes quite the eater!
are you making your own food? good for you! i told myself i was going to this time around and totally am not :(

Lisa said...

What a good girl!! Love her little face :)

Raelee said...

wow...your arms have gotten hairy Jam!!! hahaha...she is such a cutie! I miss her little face!

rickandlaurie said...

Jamie she is getting so big! It was so much fun seeing you guys at Region. I wish I wouldn`t have been sick so that I could have played with her more. You should bring her over one night when you`re down here. Love you guys!!!