Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Old Fart!!
So this last week was my birthday!! I share my birthday (3-23) with my sweet niece Elle! I turned 26 and she turned 4! We came to St.George to spend the weekend!! We went to Elle's Strawberry Shortcake party, Me and Kit went out on friday night, and had a family party on Sunday!! As you can tell I have a crazy fun family but sure love them all!! Thanks everyone for making my day great!! Even though I feel really old!!
Really we can't ever get a normal picture!! haha!!
All I wanted for my birthday was to get some closets done in my house!! Its been driving me crazy that I have no shelves and no place to store stuff...So my sweet husband let me get 3 closets done and one of them was MY master closet(we have seperate closets!) It's been almost a year and I finally got my master closet done perfessionally!! I LOVE it!! He also let me go shopping and sent me some pretty flowers!! Thanks Kit!! Sure love him!!
Tyn and Trax!! Thanks everyone for a great weekend!! Happy Birthday to Elle and I!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was a great week... lots of celebration! Love you! If you think you feel old... just imagine how I feel!! LOL
Post a Comment