Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Raelee!!!

Today is my big sister Raelee's birthday! She sure is a old fart! The big #31!! She a great sister, friend, wife and mother! I look up to her so much and she is a great example to me! She is always there for me no matter what! Thanks for being a great sister and I hope you have the best birthday ever, you definitely deserve it!!
Everyone always thinks that I'm her and she's me! Even though she is 7 yrs older than me! We don't see it but I'm lucky to have people think I'm her because she is so pretty!( naturally beautiful, I always tell her that hahha!!) even though I'm the albino version.....Oh well!! Happy Birthday Raelee! We love you!

2 comments:

Raelee said...

holly cow could my nose look any bigger???? YUCK!! Make sure I NEVER do a straight on shot again!! thanks for the cute post!! LOve ya!

Anonymous said...

YOU guys are both very NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL! hope she had a great birthday!