Sunday, September 20, 2009

More pictures of our house. It sure is coming right along! I'm really liking how everything is turning out! The front of the house!
Back of the house. Where the dirt piles are that's where the back yard comes to!!
One of my favorite rooms. It's hard to see but this is the pantry/food storage rooms.
Kitchen! I can't wait to see what this will look like when it's all done!
The bonus room! This is really going to be nice to have! The two rooms on the side are a storage room and it had another room connected to that and the one on the right is a full bathroom and another room on that side to!

My bathtub! I'm so excited I haven't had a bathtub in 3 yrs!


Kit workin on the roof! I just have to say how proud I 'am of him! He goes over there everyday after work and helps work on it until dark! He also goes over on his days offs and stays all day. Even though I would rather have him home, he had worked so hard and I'm so grateful for that!

8 comments:

Raelee said...

YAY.......it is coming along great!! Cant wait to see it:)

Anonymous said...

Its looking good! so exciting! cant wait to come visit!

Mendy said...

It is looking so awesome I want to check it out I am going to Panguitch this weekend!!!!! Love those flowers to What a nice boy you have!!!!

The Wright Family said...

Wahoo!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Randi said...

Jamie I am so excited. It already looks awesome. What are you going to do with all that room. How exciting. Good job kitty you are a great Hubby.

Mary Jane said...

Wow! Your house looks like it is coming along, I bet you are so excited! Yeah for you!

Lisa said...

It's looking good!! Good job Kit!! You guys are going to be in heaven with all that room. You will love it!

KayDee said...

Wow! It really is coming along! It will be done before you know it! Happy 3 years to you and Kit! Sounds like a fun getaway!