We had so much fun and it's something we all look forward to every year! Thanks Uncle Dana and Aunt Coleen and Jeanie and Brian!! Can't wait for next year!!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Lake Powell Trip!!!!
Every year we go out to Lake Powell for the day with the Goulding family. Its always alot of fun! We went on Saturday and everyone was able to come this year. The weather was good until the end it started to blow and sprinkled a little bit but we didn't let the stop us from having fun!! Kit's Aunt and Uncle live in Page and they take us out with there 2 boats and we just enjoy the day together and have a blast!!
Lake Powell
Me and my cute hubby!! You can see in the back ground that black cloud. Looked like a nasty storm but luckily it passed by us!
He's ready to go!!
We invited Kit's best friend Clyde to come along with us!!
Here's our camp set up. We had to take down the shade thing(whatever its called) when the wind started blowing and I didn't get a picture before that. Oh well!!
Playin football.
Christine, Rick, and Clyde.
Me and Laurie watching our husbands beat each other up on the tubes!
Getting ready to go tubing!!
Starting off the fight kicking each other!
Jumping on each other.

They both got kicked off.
Rick so happy that he flipped Kit off the tube!!
Tara, Jackson and Laurie!
Now it's Kit and Clyde's turn.

Barely holding on.
Jumping on each other!
I thought this picture was so funny. You can barely see them but they just won't let go!
Now riding nicely together. It almost looks like they are holding hands!
OH best friends!! hahah
Cody and Kennedy took a turn to.
We had so much fun and it's something we all look forward to every year! Thanks Uncle Dana and Aunt Coleen and Jeanie and Brian!! Can't wait for next year!!
We had so much fun and it's something we all look forward to every year! Thanks Uncle Dana and Aunt Coleen and Jeanie and Brian!! Can't wait for next year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun I love Lake Powell!!! And your house that is so exciting....I will be able to come see you now in Panguitch ha ha I wish I could move there!!!!
the weather looks amazing!! I havent been to powell forever!!
that looks so fun!! come on jamie wheres the pictures of you on the tube??and clyde...he might as well be part of the family right?!
Looks like a lot of fun... I love the pictures of Kit and Clyde.. they don't go down easy!!
I wouldn't expect anything less... you know what they say about those Orderville boys... touch as they come!
Looks like so much fun!! I loved when we all use to go to lake Powell, it was always so fun!!
Post a Comment