Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Meah!!!

Today is my niece Meah's 4th birthday!! She is such a cute little stinker! I love that when she see's me she runs to give me a hug! She is so funny and adorable! I hate seeing her grow up but she is so fun! She always says the funniest things. She always makes me laugh!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday Meah Ray!!!
Isn't she cute!!!
She loves to play all the time, especially with her cousins!!
Her and Trey boy....they are best friends!!! A love hate relationship!!Aunt Jamie and Uncle Kit love you so much Meah..and your a little rat face!!! hahah

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute post... I am just laughing at the picture of Trey and Meah... if you look close you can see why Trey has such a pained look on his face... Meah is giving him such a big hug... that it's kinda choking him. LOL
When I called her today to sing HB to her...I started singing and I could hear that cute little giggle on the other end of the phone... she just makes me smile! :)

Raelee said...

cute little stinker!! I love her and she sure does love her aunt Jamie and uncle Kit:)