Sunday, September 20, 2009

3 yrs!!

We just got back from Vegas for our anniversary! It was actually Tuesday September 15th but we celebrated this weekend! We went to Vegas Friday after work and stayed at the Tahiti Village and it's super nice there! We went to dinner that night at PF Changs so good and then drove around and just hung out! We had to check out the next morning and we had alot of time to waste so we ate breakfast at IHOP, went shopping, went to Bass PRo, looked at Wood Floor stores for the house, walked the strip a little bit, went to Ceasar's Palace walked around and ate at the Cheesecake Factory(love it) and then we had tickets to see the Mystere Cirque Du Soleil show and can I say that it was amazing! It for sure was worth the money and everyone should see it! We had alot of fun together! Kit sent me flowers to work!
On our way to dinner!
These are just a couple of pictures of our hotel!

I sure do Love him!! I'm such a lucky girl to have such an amazing husband and I'm so glad he choose me to be his wife! He is such a hard working and loving person! I love him more everyday! I'm so glad that I get to share eternity with him! I love you tonz Kit! Thanks for a fun weekend! Your the best!

7 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

wow! your guys' room was so nice!! ours was nice.. but not like that one.. the bathroom is awesome and you have a stove and a huge fridge!!

Raelee said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! I can't believe that it has been 3 years already......you guys are so cute love ya!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys had so much fun. I love Mystere it's such a good show.

Evans said...

Looks like it was fun! Mystere is so awesome huh, I've seen it like 4 times now! Your house looks awesome, coming right along! Excited to see it!

The Wright Family said...

FUN!!! Your room was super nice! And those roses were gorgeous, and they smelled SOO good! I bet your car ride home with them was lovely! :)

Lisa said...

Looks like you had a fun trip... Kit I am way impressed... you came through with flowers...and I didn't even get a phone call asking if I could order them!! Good Job!
Love you guys!