A- Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Kit
C-Cake or pit: cake
D-Day- Sunday
E-Essential Item: lip gloss and cell phone(i agree Kasse)
F-Favorite color: pink and red
G- Gummi bears or worms: gummi bears
H-Home Town:St.George
I- Indulgences: i have lots but mostly ice cream
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: none they are in heaven.
L- Life is incomplete without: Family, Friends and Religion
M- Marriage Date: September 15,2006
N- Number of siblings: 1 brother and 3 sisters
O- Orange or apple: apple
P- Phobias or Fears: Death and My house being broken into.
Q-Quote: Those who dwell in the past don't leave time for the future.
R- Reason to smile: my handsome husband!!
S-Season: Summer and Fall
T- Tag: Karrie, Ashley, Kaydee, Cara, Jana, Laurie, NIcole and Jeri!
U-Unknown fact about me: I couldn't really think of anything but I had surgery when I was just 1 yrs old.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Definitely not a Vegetarian
W-Worst Habit: Shopping! and popping my gum!
X- Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your favorite food: pasta!
Z-odiac sign: Aries!
1 comment:
This is cute Jamie...I hope you guys are coming for the wedding tomorrow. You better let us know if you are in town!! :o)
Post a Comment