Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lake Powell Trip!

We went to Lake Powell on the 13th with Kits family. His Aunt and Uncle live in Paige so we of fun. We stayed the night at there house and then went out on the lake early saturday morning. It was alot of fun. We love going to the lake!!


Lake Powell!
A fun day at the lake!!
kit tubbin!
Me tellin kit not to knock me off!!
Our wonderful boat driver Uncle Danna!
just tubbin togetherKit, Lance, Christine and his dad Brian havin a serious card game!!
It was such a nice day!!
Gettin ready to go tubbin! I was a little nervous cause Kit kept telling me he was going to knock me off my tube, but I did pretty good!
We had such a fun day! Thanks Danna and Colleen and Jeanie and Brian for a fun day at the Lake! Can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Hey looks like you guys had so much fun I am way jealous. I can't wait for you guys to come out here to Denver only a couple of weeks now!
Love ya

KayDee said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I'm glad other people get into cards as much as us!