Sunday, September 21, 2008
Happy Anniversary to Us!!
September 15th was our 2 yr anniversary! Usually I work in St.George on Monday and Tuesday but Kit had to come to St.George for a conference for work, so we were together on our anniversary! Kit sent me some way pretty flowers at work and then we went an ate dinner at the Gun Barrel and went for ice cream! Then this weekend Kit suprised me with a trip to Salt Lake. We left Friday morning and went to cabelas (of course) and then he let me do some much needed shopping at the mall!! Then on Saturday he took me to Lagoon and I was so excited, it was so much fun! Thanks Kit for an awesome weekend and for being the best husband ever! I love you very much Happy Anniversary!!
Our dating years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
cute pics I love your glasses. Happy anniversary!
you're so cute jamie. We went to lagoon for our anniversary too! haha. Your glasses are really cute!
Hey girlie! How's LaBella? :) I miss everyone! Looks like you've been keeping busy, not working! I'm so proud of you! :) Love the glasses, and your pics are super cute! I'm jelous you've been doing so much fun stuff! I'm sick of sittin' at home! How was the grad dinner? I wish I would've gone! :( Well, Hope all is going good, I'll be in soon to show off my babe. :) Take care!
Post a Comment