Today is my sister Raelee's birthday!! She is 30 yrs old. Just wanted to tell her happy birthday and thanks for being a awesome big sister and for always supporting me. Your a wonderful sister, mother and wife. I really look up to you. Thanks for everything you do for me and Kit! Happy Birthday and we love you!!!

Me and my mom made these paper plate signs for her and put them in her lawn with balloons!!

it turned out really cute!!
2 comments:
I guess you can say that I am really getting old... if my oldest is 30!! The plates turned out pretty cute, didn't they. I had fun last night and I loved the movie.
Love you, Mom
Hey Jamie it is Rae! Thanks for the cute decorations! And thanks for all you do for me and my family. Tell Kit I hate him!!LOL!!
HaHaHa!!
Post a Comment