Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Denver Colorado Trip!!!

On Wednesday night at about 8:00 we left Cedar City to go to Denver Colorado to see my sister and her family! She just had a baby and she was blessing him that Sunday, so we all decided to go out a couple days early and spend some time with them. Me, Kit, Jessica and Mike all rode in one car and Justin, Kasse and there 2 kids with Raelee and her 2 girls rode in another car. It was a 9 hr trip and we arrived at Randi's house at about 5am. On Thursday we just hung around and relaxed all day. Then on Friday we went to this place called Pump it up(its like jumpin jax in st.george) we had so much fun!! Then on Saturday we spent most of the day at the Mall! Then on Sunday it was Tyce's blessing and they did it at there house in the morning so we wouldn't have to leave late that day! We had his blessing at 11:00 and Aaron did an awesome job, had some lunch and were on the rode by 1 :30! The trip went by way to fast but we all had a fun time! Thanks so much Randi Aaron, Taya, and Tyce for letting us all come stay and for such a fun time!! We love and miss you guys!!
Tyce James Eudis!!
Baby Tyce!!

We went to the mall one day and in Dick's Sporting Goods they have a climbing wall and Kit climbed the wall! Isn't he so cute!!
Keep goin!
At the top!
Kit and Chantry being silly!
Kit and Elle waiting for everyone to get ready to go to dinner!
On our way to Dinner!
We went to Target one night to get some stuff and the boys got ready bored so Justin found a way to entertain himself!!
Taya and Sairee!
Dad having so much fun with his kids and grandkids!!
Jessica is ready to go!
Mike and Jess boxing! I'm sure you can tell who is winning!
Me and Kit getting ready to box! Pretty much he won!
Justin and Kit boxing! It was so funny to watch them fight!
Randi, Raelee, and Chantry racing down the slide!

Mom being Grandma!!
The girls!!
Elle just playin in her car.
Randi and Taya playin on the slides.
Kit and Aaron playin at Pump It Up! I think that the guys had more fun then the kids did!!
Uncle Kit and Tyce!
Big Sister Taya with her brother Tyce! She loves to hold him!
Tyce and Me on his blessing day! He wasn't very happy while we all were passing him around!
Me and Kit at the blessing.
Me and Taya!
Me and Jess on our way home!!

10 comments:

Chris said...

how fun! your family is so cute :)
-karrie

Randi said...

Love all the pictures I need to get them from you. We had such a great time

KayDee said...

Looks like fun! Your dad kills me, he is halarious! Tell him Hi for me. Are you ready for the wonderful Turkey tournement? :) Oh ya you know it.... we'll be there!

Randi said...

Guess what I found in the basement? A MOUSE Yuck I think he really misses you guys:) Just think happy thoughts maybe he didn't arrive until you guys left!

Braggin' Rights said...

Jamie, so glad to find you and Jana at the same time!! Thanks for your note!
I loved viewing your blog, so fun to put faces with names, I feel like I already knew your family. Can't wait to cheer on our "Valley" boys at the all famous "turkey tourney." Looking forward to visiting with you then . . .

Nicole DeMille said...

Hey we just wanted to make sure you knew we are blessing Braxton and Gavin on Nov 2nd at 9 at the rock church. Hope to see you there

DeMille Family said...

Thats so fun that you all got to go to Denver for the blessing! Looks like it was a fun little trip!

*kRiSti* said...

I went private so send me your email and I'll add ya! kristi_200@msn.com thanx

Michelle said...

I, too, decided to go private. Let me know what your email is too. foxy_coxy55@yahoo.com. Thanks!

*kRiSti* said...

Jamie, I didn't get your email so try again and I'll add ya. Mines kristi_200@msn.com! Thanx