Sunday, December 8, 2013

School Halloween Party!

(Oct 30th)
I think I was more excited for Tynlee's Halloween party than she was!
I was so excited to dress her up!
I mean how darling does she look as a pirate!
She actually was excited to and couldn't stop looking at herself in the mirror when I put her hat on!
The night before we made some ghost out of suckers for her friends and made caramel apples for her teacher!
Once we got to school she got even more excited when she saw all of her friends in their costumes!
Of course all of the kids were to busy to get a picture of them!
She came home with so much candy that we really didn't need to even go trick or treating!


 haha her face cracks me up.
It's like Mom stop taking pictures of me and let me play with my friends!



 Yes we woke up to snow that morning...ugh so not ready for it.

No comments: