Sunday, December 8, 2013

Decorating the Christmas Tree

(Nov 17th)
So I know some people think it's to early to put up Christmas especially when we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet.....bbuuutttt I just couldn't resist!
Plus I blame Thanksgiving it was to late this year!
I do think it's funny when people get annoyed if you put Christmas up to early and they think that we are skipping Thanksgiving....Well for us that isn't ture!
Just because I put it up early doesn't mean I don't love Thanksgiving also!
I just like to enjoy my Christmas décor because it is a lot of work!
So when I got the Christmas tree out Tynlee was all over helping me get it decorated!
I may have changed some things once she went to bed!
And that Brogan of mine!
He just couldn't resist.





We may have had a few broken ornaments due to Brogan!
But hey that's okay!

No comments: