Sunday, December 29, 2013

First performance!

December 7th
Tynlee had her very first dance performance and we both were so excited!
I was just curious as to how she would do!
I mean with this age you never know what your going to get!
It was snowing and freezing cold that day and we had to drive about 30 minutes but it was in a venue that had other booths where people were saleing things so they basically were the entertainment!
I was so surprised and impressed at how well she did!
She reminds me a lot of me when I was her age cause we just look at our friends and copy what they are doing instead of watching out teacher! haha
She did at one point spot me while I was trying to take pictures and kept trying to talk to me and dance at the same time!
At one point she asked me where her dad was!!
Hence why I don't have a lot of pictures and they are blurry is because I kept trying to tell her to watch her teacher!
But all in all she actually did really well!
I was laughing the whole time and kind of got teary eyed watching her and how big she looked on stage!
It's so hard to watch them grow up so fast but it's so fun at the same time!
To see all the new things that they are learning and how much she loves dancing!
So proud of this girl of mine!
Oh and I did get a picture of me with her and somehow it got deleted...ya I'm not to happy!






No comments: