Sunday, December 8, 2013

Happy Halloween!

(October 31st)
I'm really not the biggest fan of Halloween but I always liked it as a kid..... I mean what's better than getting candy!
But I love it even more now that I have my own kids!
Dressing them up and deciding what they will be is so fun for me!
I guess I should enjoy it until they start deciding what they want to be!!
My sister in law had the cutest girl pirate costume that I knew I had to use and when I found this pirate costume for Bo I knew it would be perfect!
Kit and I have never dressed up before and this year I made him...or atleast made him put a hat on!
Tynlee was so fun this year!
She understood what she was suppost to do and had no fear!
She would walk right up to the house and say
"Trick or Treat"
"Thank You"
I didn't even have to go all the way up to the house with her!
She would want to walk a little bit while Dad followed behind us!
But this year a little bit colder so we would walk a few houses and then get back in the car to get warm and drive for a little bit!
Between school and trick or treating we had candy coming out of our ears!
But it was so worth it!
Seeing the excitement on her face!
And Bo he was very content to come along for the ride!!!
Love this Pirate Family of mine!










My friend Gina's husband works for the fire department and they stand out in front of the grocery store and let kids Trick or Treat!
We got lucky enough to be able to sit in the fire truck!
As you can see both of the kids were pretty excited about it!
I die over their little faces!


 We had a little photo session while waiting for Dad to come out of the store!






1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

These pictures make me laugh! Brogans facial hair is hilarious!