Sunday, December 29, 2013

Her very own tree

December 6th
While Tynlee was at dance I went to the dollar store and got her her very own Christmas Tree!
She had seen this purple one a couple days before and said she wanted it for her room!
I always had a tree in my room as a kid and I thought it would be fun for her!
She was so excited when she got home that we had to put it up right away...even before changing out of our dance clothes!
I had also gotten a few ornaments.
She was in the zone for sure!
She was loving that I wasn't telling her how or where to put the ornaments!
It was her very own.
We had to put it up on the dresser so Brogan would his little hands on it!
I think it's safe to say that she was pretty proud of her little purple tree!





No comments: