Wednesday, May 22, 2013

28yrs Old!

(April 21st)
Well if there is one thing I know about its that he loves playing xbox.
He plays in a group that had my brother...2 brother in laws and 2 of his Kanab friends and yes they play every Thursday and Saturday night...annoying right?
Well they decided that they wanted to have a xbox "party" and it just happened to be the day before Kit's 28th birthday!
So they had a big barbeque and xboxing all night at Justin's house...and only a few hours of sleep they took Kit out for breakfast!
Tynlee couldn't wait for Dad to come home so she could give him his birthday card!
I practiced and practiced with her all morning to tell Daddy "Happy Birthday"
I didn't think she would do it...but as soon as he walked in the door
that's the first thing she said! I could tell it really made him happy!
Tyn made him a cute card that consisted of her coloring all over it...tracing her and Brogan's hand and a gift card to Bass Pro!
Then later that day Justin and Raelee's family came over and we had a yummy barbeque and a chocolate cake..request from the birthday boy!
Happy Birthday Kit! We Love You and hope your day was wonderful!!!










No comments: