(May 12th)
The Morning of Mothers Day we all kind of slept in so we just hurried and had cereal for breakfast because I did not want to be late for church since I was getting released from Young Womens and I wanted to hear who the new presidency would be!
So we hurried along and made it on time!
Kit gave me a facial that I had mentioned that I wanted from him and the kids!
After church we headed to St.George. The guys definitely did an awesome job with making us a fantastic Mothers Day Dinner!
It was such a nice relaxing day and I was very lucky to spend it with My wonderful Mom and 2 of my sisters!
I'm so grateful to be a Mommy! It definitely is one of the toughest things I have ever done but also one of the most rewarding and amazing thing I've ever done!
I love my kiddos so much and I just pray everyday that I can be the mom to them that they need me to be and that I strive to be!
I'm also grateful for the wonderful example of what a great mother is from my Mom!
She has always been there for me and has helped me and given me the best advice.
I'm truly grateful for her and her example! I just hope I can be as good as a mother to my kids as she has been to us!
Also My Mother in Law is a great example to!
She always tells me how grateful she is that I take good care of her grandkids and that means a lot to me!
Happy Mothers Day to all Mothers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment