(April 19th & May 19th)
(6 months and 7 months)
Since I'm a month behind I'm just going to do this post together!
Time sure is flying by!
My sweet guy is the sweetest thing! He makes life so easy and enjoyable!
He is still sleeping through the night...goes down about 8:30 and sleeps till about 8:00!!
Takes 2 naps a day...his morning nap is about 2 1/2-3 hrs and his second one is about the same!
He isn't loving baby food like Tynlee did. I've discovered if I mix his veggies with a little bit of a banana then he will eat it so much better! Anything to get the veggies in right?
Still a thumb sucker and he seems to be sucking on it more and more.
Rolling everywhere.
I'm afraid that he might start crawling soon...which I'm not ready for but he will get up on his hands and knees and rock and rock.
Tonight he actually started scooting on his belly to get the toys he wanted!
He gets super excited and will just shake his little hands and legs.
Has the prettiest baby blue eyes.
Loves Loves Tynlee...he thinks that she is the funniest thing around!
Loves bathtime
I think I need to get him some new toys because he seems to get bored with the ones I have.
He is super ticklish! Giggles everytime!
He is so good in the car....he usually sleeps but for the most part just sits there pretty content!
We sure love our guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment