Our 24th of July Celebration was pretty small and quiet...but that really isn't a bad thing! Kit decided to work that day so Tynlee and I got up and got ready to go watch the parade! I was kind of nervous to take her by myself because she seriously never holds still and I pictured her running in the road and it just not being very fun...but I was wrong. We found this little bench in the shade and when I tried to get her to pick up candy she wouldn't....so of course I did it for her, couldn't let it go to waste!
She was so excited about the horses! When they would go by she would say "again again." She was actually really entertained by all the floats! Kit was in the parade driving the Garkane truck and I thought once she saw him she would freak(she has been a big daddy's girl lately) but I don't think that she really recognized him far away and with his glasses on. She would just wave at him with this look on her face! hah!
Once the parade was over and we were loaded with candy we met up with Kit and went to lunch! Then Tynlee and I headed home to have a nap! It was a nice and relaxing day...so I can't complain!
This was the float that our Young Women made!
Later that night Kit took Tynlee outside with him to do some work and well I guess the picture speaks for itself! She found a mud puddle!
1 comment:
WHAAAT. THE. HEEEELL!!
she no longer looks like a baby! I want to cry!! she looks like a child now.. sad day!!! her hair is looking dang cute too!! aw! I miss her!...... you too, I guess ;)
Post a Comment