Monday, July 23, 2012

Baby Bump 26 1/2 weeks

Well nothing really different from the last belly post. We are just chuggin along and definitely growing! I feel like my belly is growing into a point right in the middle....weird!

*Last week I got one of the worst colds Ive had in a long time. After a couple of days of no sleep and feeling like I was going to die I called my doctor and they told me to take sudafed. I really don't like taking stuff while prego but I knew I needed something! I'm a true believer of that stuff..worked like a charm and I'm feeling so much better!
*I've started getting a few headaches again which worries me since that's a sign of preclampsia but I haven't had in for about 2 days.
*I feel pretty good when I wake up in the morning but by bed time I seriously feel like a whale and my body is done for the day.
*I've woken up a few time during the night due to my hips killing me...how I can't wait till I can sleep on my stomach and back again.
*I've been peeing like a crazy person...I do drink alot of water but somedays he has got to be right on my bladder.
*Been having braxton hicks....actually for awhile and the ladies at church freaked me out yesterday telling me I shouldn't be having those yet..but I remember having them early with Tynlee to...so I"m not worried!
*We have been telling Tynlee alot about baby brother and where he is and everyday she will pull up my shirt..pat my belly and say "night night!" hahah it's so cute!
*I've been pretty emotional lately when I start thinking about having 2 kids. I'm actually really nervous to have a newborn again..and I just worry about Tynlee and hoping and praying that she will adjust good!
*I finally got the baby's bedding ordered. The one that I really wanted was on back order till December..ugh...so I went with option 2 but I still really like it!
(dont mind the spot on the mirrow...I oviously need to clean it hah!)

1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

first.. I don't even see a spot on your mirror!!

I had braxton hicks too! don't let people get in your head, its normal!

can't wait to see you guys in a month. I just want to rub your belly!!!