I had a doctors appt a few days before the 4th of July so Tynlee and I just stayed and then Kit came down. The actual day of the 4th was super super windy. We actually didn't think that they would even have fireworks due to all the fires. That afternoon everyone was swimming and Tynlee hadn't been in a pool since last year. I kept telling myself that I shouldn't let her go cause it was windy and I was worried she would get sick...well I guess my motherly instincts were right because she got a ear infection a couple days later...but she loved swimming!
Of course we had a wonderful barbeque and just layed around and let the kids play until the wind finally stopped and we all headed outside for fireworks!
Tynlee actually really liked them even to the point where she wanted to run around while they were going off. She kept saying "hot" but the dare devil she is wanted to be right in the action...therefore we had to basically hold her down on our laps!
I actually love the 4th of July...it's always a day full of relaxation and family! What could be better!
No comments:
Post a Comment