Monday, August 6, 2012

Baby Bump 28 weeks

We are getting closer! October sounds so far away but I know it will be here before I know it!
Still feeling about the same...okay but never really great!
*I had a doctors appt this last week..everything looked good! I was telling them that it was hard to breath(which I'm sure they hear all the time) and just so uncomfortable and Lisa told me it's because my uderus is really high...she was surprised at how high it was when she was measuring the belly which was measuring right on!
*I start going every 2 weeks now...how crazy is that!
*I also scheduled a 3d ultrasound for next week...I wanna get some good pictures of him before he gets way squished...I just don't know how much more I can grow! haha
*I did my glucose test while in St George and I wasn't really dreading it because I remember with Tynlee it didn't bother me at all (and is it weird that I actually think the drink is good?) I think the hardest part is fasting and how much you have to drink in such a short amount of time...by the end you've had enough. So by the time I drank it waited 1hr and had my blood taken I thought I was going to die..I could tell that I needed to eat right away. It actually made me sick the rest of the day. I tell ya with this pregnancy I can't go very long without eating..it actually can get annoying at times! I passed with Tynlee so lets hope I do with this one to...but these pregnancys have been like night and day!
*Its getting really hard to hold Tynlee while standing up..it actually hurts. Makes me sad!
*My belly just always seems so tight and really uncomfortable
*My syatic nerve has really been bothering me lately and I kid you not one of these days it's gonna take me right to the ground!
*I'm patiently waiting for his bedding to come in the mail...I'm really wanting to get started on his room.
*He moves alot especially when I'm laying on my side...I can see it through my shirt and I love to just sit and watch it! Kit had yet to feel him but has seen him moving!
*I've bought him a few outfits and they are so tiny...I think sometimes you forget how tiny they really are!
*Tynlee has been obsessed with babies lately...especially at church. She wants to go up to them and talk and hug them! I have a feeling we are going to have to watch her really close with baby brother!
*I think Kit and I have finally agreed on the name...well the middle name that is!
*I'm constantly thinking about what he is going to look like. I really hope him and Tynlee look alot like and he gets her big eyes!
*12 weeks to go!

1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

I love it! He is poking out a little more, finally.. your almost done!