Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Amazing Brother!

Last Weekend(May 13-15) we went up to Ogden for Justin's competition! He has been training for 20 weeks and lost 56 POUNDS! He looked amazing! He wouldn't show any of us what he looked like until the day of competition...we all were amazed! While sitting in the audience I found myself crying...everyone was laughing at me but I was just so proud of him! He worked so HARD for this and was so dedicated! I'm so proud of you Justin! The whole Family(minus theStaffords) were able to come and it was so fun to be all together to support Justin! Good job Just!


Wow..I knew I was white but he makes me look like a ghost!


He had to eat lots of carbs the night before!! FRENCH TOAST!














Tyn and Taya during the show!






































Justin and Jeff Schuman(His trainer) You do awesome work Schuman!


After the show..Tyn and Trax playin!


Once again she did AWESOME on the drive! On the way home she seriously did not make one peep and when we went to get her out I figured why she was so quiet............



She was destroying her head band!! hah!! It was such a fun weekend! Love ya Justin!

1 comment:

The Wright Family said...

holy shit!! :) haha, I'm sorry, but that's just what came to my mind! He looks great, that's amazing! And love the pic of Tynlee smiling in her carseat, what a qt!!