It's hard for me because it's always been Jess and I(the babies). We went through Elementary, Middle school and High school together. She use to come hang out with my friends and I all the time and I use to let her take my car down the blvd..hahah!! When she went to hair school, I was one of her teachers, We were dating out future husbands at the same time, We got married 6 months apart of each other, Were pregnant for a short while with each other and had our first baby girls 5 months apart! It's definitely going to be weird to not have her always there or going through something with her! I know they will do okay there but I can't wait to have them back someday(hopefully). Karcyn and Tyn love each other so much and I want them to be the best of friends and grow up close to each other! Love you Mangum family! P.S. (our husband's even have the same career!)
All the pics make me cry! Hopefully Mike can find something close to home and they can come back to Utah atleast!(the pic above is Trax and Tyn fighting over a toy! hah)





4 comments:
Sad! :( Sisters are the best! Love your post below of Tynlee w/ Kit, she looks so happy! :) Such a cute age!
:,( SAD! the pictures of tyn and Karc are the best.. makes me so sad WAH!! and YES this is NOT permanent! even if we do end up loving it here we both HATE being away from the Evans crew.. one day.. hopefully sooner than later we will be back in Utah!
the pictures of Tyn and Kit are a hoot.. love it.. him and his midget twin! hahaha
oh man, im sorry.
just think...the reunions will be sooo much fun!
hope they are adjusting okay :)
love the pics!! sad day:(
Post a Comment