Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kylie's Baptism!

We went up north for Kylie's baptism(May 6th). I can not believe that she is old enough to be baptised...she has grown up way to fast! I haven't seen her since Christmas and I couldn't believe how grown up she looked! We don't get to see her very often but we get really excited for the time that we do get to spend with her. She is such a sweet, smart beautiful little girl! We are so proud of her and the choice she made to be baptised!!



Laurie, Kylie and Rick!



We went to the park the night before her baptism. It was really nice to spend some time all together! Kylie had just had a birthday a few weeks before that so we got to celebrate both events! Not all of the family were able to make it...but we were glad that we could!



Kylie opening presents! Grandma Goulding made her a really nice blanket!







Kylie and Great Grandma Coleman!



Grandpa and Tynlee!



I HATE this picture of me but I wanted to put it on cause I love Laur.. She's the best!



Kylie and her Dad!



Kylie and Gma & Gpa Goulding!



Kylie and Tynlee!! Kylie is so cute with Tynlee!



The Goulding Clan!



The Blackwell Family...This is Laurie's Family. They are neat people and I thought it was so nice of them to come and support Kylie!



This little face was pretty good! She wasn't feeling very well due to 2 new teeth coming in..but she was really good in the car! Thank goodness!




We were so glad that we were able to come and spend this special day with Kylie! We Sure Love ya Kylie girl!! Thanks Rick and Laurie for a fun day!(Thanks for the pics Laur!)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Lots of fun pictures... it looks like you had a great day. Kylie is getting so big... she is so cute!
From the pictures you would never know that little missy is getting more teeth... what a little cheezer she is!

rickandlaurie said...

Thanks so, so much for coming all the way up there to support Kylie. We love you guys! Oh, and you can take pictures from me any time you want. :o)