Monday, October 18, 2010

Tynlee girl!!

I just love her little face and can't get enough of it!!




My Mom got this little chair for Tynlee to sit in while she is in the bath!! She loved it and just chilled. She is so funny!!

5 comments:

The Wright Family said...

So cute! She's getting all big and squishy! :) I can't decide who she looks like... doesn't matter though cause she's a DOLL!

erica said...

she's getting bigger...but still just a tiny little thing.
obsessed with her big eyes.
does she like sitting under her mobile? olive lasts all of like 5 min then gets bored :(

Raelee said...

look at her getting so chunky...I love it!!

Ashley C said...

She is getting so big! WE really need to get together soon, another lunch? Call me when you come down next.

Lisa said...

Cute pic's... she is a little doll... she needs to come and swing with Nana soon! I love the last picture... she looks so chuncky!